– From Seminole Hard Rock in Hollywood Florida this is Poker Night in America.
– Welcome back to Poker Night in America. I’m Chris Hanson, he’s Joe Stapleton and we’re wrappin up day two here at Seminole Hard Rock in Hollywood, Florida. – Comin’ up on today’s show, the two Phils tango. – I gotta get lucky boys.
– See who ends up with a rose in his mouth.
– Phil I have good news and bad news, which do you want first? – [Stapleton] Blake Bohn is bad to the Bohn. And Ester Taylor-Brady shows up to satisfy the networks bizarre hyphenated name requirement. – [Hanson] We continue day two here at Seminole Hard Rock. Brand-new player sitting down, Abbey Daniels.
Brand-new as in she’s not been at the game today. It’s not like her first day playing. – [Stapleton] Yeah she’s not brand-new to the planet Earth. She’s a little bit older. – [Hanson] Blinds here are 25 and 50 in this no-limit cash game.
We’re also playing with a $200 ante on the button. – Glantz, would you believe this that Beckley raised and forgot he had a hand and walked away on the flop. Just forgot he had a hand! He walked away! – [Dawley] I am losing to this kid. How is that real?
– [Taylor-Brady] We call him back. We’re like are you out? He’s like what?
– Here, Beckley. I just want you to know there’s a hand, okay? This is your hand. – You can fold it. – Okay. – [Dawley] He obviously doesn’t realize it.
– I saw that one. – Ok, good. – It’s awesome.
– [Beckley] Am I winning? Yeah. – Course he is. Is that a real question?
Is that a real question? – [Hellmuth] I miss you, man. I miss you at the table. – [McKeehen] I think he played this one well.
– [Beckley] Yeah, thanks. – [McKeehen] No problem. – [Hanson] Phil Laak coming in. He’s got the goggles on. – [Stapleton] I didn’t even know if Phil was playing in this game or is just experiencing an Oculus Rift.
– [Stapleton] Abbey Daniels gettin’ a good price. She’s in. Phil Laak flops a flush and leads with it. I like it, there’s lots a draws out there. (talking over each other) – I know.
– [Taylor-Brady] What are you doing? What are you doing? – What is she doing? She’s eating baby food.
I’m calling and she’s eating baby food. – Um, why are you eating that? – [Hanson] Here comes a turn.
– [Taylor-Brady] Your thing? Your thing you’re doing? – [McKeehen] Did you just go? – [Hanson] Phil Laak 2550 with his bet.
– [Stapleton] I mean that’s bigger than pot-sized bet. – Just an elimination diet. To figure out what foods really bother me. – [Stapleton] I actually think this might be kind of an easy fold.
Yeah Bohn’s up and down but, Phil’s given him a terrible price and he could be and is drawing dead. – …Autoimmune disease or whatever, so like I was hoping that would help a lot more. It has helped some but not, I’m still really tired a lot. – 25, 50? – You can have as much, so like every, every meal you have a serving of protein like this, you know? – [Stapleton] Wow, he really wants to unfold down.
Except that he can’t. (players talking amongst themselves) – [Stapleton] And he missed. – [Hanson] That should be the end for Blake Bohn. – [Stapleton] But it ain’t the end for Phil Laak.
He’s a milkin’ machine an’ he ain’t gonna stop ’til he gets 50 gallons! – [Dawley] That’s what was, your look was priceless. Because you thought it was like a non-event hand. Literally you thought it was like king-four off. – I hope that didn’t give anything off, but he’s also an idiot for leaving, so. – Yeah.
– True. – [Hanson] Another huge overbet of the pot. 10,650 is this bet. – Ten what? Ten-six?
– [Stapleton] Phil’s really taken away Blake’s ability to re-bluff here. No draws hit. It’s tough for him to rep anything other than a boat or a bigger flop flush.
Time to make like the Epic Poker League and fold. – [Hanson] And Blake says no more and Phil Laak, see, you just play ten-seven of spades. That’s it.
You just win. No big deal. What are you waitin’ for all these big hands for?
Just play ten-seven of spades and win. – [Stapleton] The goggles, they do nothing! – [McKeehen] Well, that was one of Phil’s cards. – [Hanson] Coming up next on Poker Night in America, Blake Bohn loses his mind. And maybe his chips.
– [Stapleton] Stick around, more Poker Night in America after this. – [Hanson] For more from Poker Night, visit pokernight.com or find us on Twitch, Facebook, Twitter or Youtube. Where you can see complete episodes and unedited live streams. – Did we do our tip pot yet?
– No next one I guess. – This one? – Yeah this one. – [Stapleton] We’ll do the commentator tip pot now. – [Hanson] Yeah, how come there isn’t one of those?
Like every third one, we get a little something kicked up here. – [Stapleton] No idea. – I just had some mashed potatoes and meatloaf and a beer, I’m a little, I mean I had a third of the beer, but that’s enough to set me back. – [Daniels] Yeah but you won a big pot while you were sleepin’. – [Stapleton] Blake Bohn raising king-seven off.
He might wanna reign it in a little. – You weren’t really asleep, right? – Went 250, 255 and a quarter.
(talking over each other) – You were really asleep or no? (laughter) – I had a third of a beer though. Okay I had 20 percent of a beer. – [Hanson] Josh Beckley makes it 2,050.
Ah, Blake is not taking your advice Joe. – [Stapleton] Yeah what’s goin’ on over there? Maybe we should call him Blake Bono because he still hasn’t found what he’s lookin’ for. nd he got called by the one hand that hasn’t dominated. Not really sure what his plan is.
– [Bohn] Yeah where did he go? – [Dawley] I don’t know, I literally just realized he was gone. He left actually before… – [Stapleton] Beckley continues.
(talking over each other) – Alright, well either you got me, or I got you, right? One of the two? – [Hanson] Blake, I don’t know if you have anybody at this point. – [Stapleton] Well he’s floating hopefully with the intent of takin’ it away on the turn. Not really sure what Beckley does here. – How much are you playing?
– [Stapleton] I think that queen is gonna connect a lot with Bohn’s range. We know Beckley’s ahead, but in his mind, he probably thinks he has to bluff at this again. So I expect we’re gonna see a bet.
– [Hanson] 5050 is the bet here, 5,050. – [Stapleton] ‘Course it’s entirely possible Beckley knows Bohn is full of more beans than a taco salad. But if Blake Bohn manages to win this pot somehow, I will eat my hat, and I will have you know that my hat is made of a delicious taco salad full of those very same beans. – [Hanson] I didn’t wanna say anything.
– [Stapleton] Aw, now I don’t get to eat my delicious salad hat. – [Hanson] Sorry, you’re just gonna have to continue to wear it. You got sour cream on your shoulder.
Big win for Josh Beckley. – [Beckley] Hashtag disgusting. – [Stapleton] Yep, drink up buddy boy.
(speaking over each other) – You can ante for me every time then, sound good? How bout we just make Phil ante every hand? Every time he’s not here. – [Bohn] You guys remember when we were nine-handed?
– [McKeehen] Well hey, he’s famous. – [Torelli] Eight-handed poker is so much better though. (speaking over each other) – We’re gonna argue that you’re correct unless Phil is. – [Stapleton] You do not disrespect the Great One while he’s not here. You do it like everyone else does, to his face. – If you wanna go do more commentary.
– [Hanson] Blake Bohn’s got six-eight and he continues to play hands that are, ehh. – [Stapleton] I think that’s putting it very kindly. (talking over each other) – [McKeehen] I only three-bet you ’cause it’s like, you open when I have it. – If you’re in here, I might have it.
Let’s see. – [Bohn] If you call it’d be really… Oh, you just called? – [McKeehen] Me? Oh.
I’m outta there. You’re folding. You’re outta position. – Well I like to call though.
– I was gonna say, if he called that I was gonna call but I mean, I kinda have to call. (speaking over each other) – [Stapleton] Beckley getting a great price pre-flop. Well that’s all the fours out.
– [Hanson] Torelli flops a boat. Beckley also hits a four. – [Stapleton] I mean, flop trips and you have one percent equity. (speaking over each other) Wonderful. – [McKeehen] Mike was sitting in your seat before and he paid it, like, four times. – [Stapleton] And yet it’s Blake Bohn who’s betting.
Or Bohn, whichever you prefer. Its gonna be harder for him to win this pot than for Jessica to get the rest a that baby food outta the jar with a fork. – I paid it once this session.
I’m, like all us are prolly supposed like pay it twice by now. At least by the end. – Phil fading this, honestly I don’t think there’s a five in the deck.
I swear. – [Stapleton] Torelli and Beckley both smooth call. – Epic fades with Phil. E-Tay, you have a spoon? – Yeah lemme grab it. – Lemme look in my purse.
– You could’ve at least gave me the, let me check. – I was pretty convincing. – If you don’t have a spoon then… – [Taylor-Brady] Does a chopstick work?
– Well obviously you have chopsticks. – You just have them always. – [Stapleton] And you all wonder why they can’t find anything in their purses. ‘Cause they’re full of chopsticks! – They double as so many things. – [Hanson] I don’t think that would help in this situation.
I think you’re better off sticking, I’d use the other end of the fork. That’s the boy scout way. – [Stapleton] It’s more spoonlike. Torelli smooth calling again. – That’s right, you can stab someone. With their eyes.
– Don’t give people ideas. – [Hanson] I’ll name something you can’t do with chopsticks. Eat baby food out of a jar! – [Stapleton] Ding. – [Hanson] I mean you could but it’d just be really slow.
Excuse me I’ve been handed a secret message. – [Stapleton] Only Phil can read it because of his goggles. – [Hanson] It’s written in a different ink.
– [Stapleton] He’s needed on the mother ship. Josh Beckley by the way, stands to lose a significant amount of money in this hand. This is a pretty icy cold deck. – [Hanson] In the meantime I’m more interested in what’s written on that note that Phil Laak is looking at and Jessica opened another jar of baby food!
– [Stapleton] Wow Beckley folds. Josh knows only one of these two jokers can have a four, he is suspicious. Nice fold.
I actually feel like Blake’s bet kinda just cost Alec money. ‘Cause without him in this pot, Josh loses a lot more to Torelli. – [Hanson] River is a five and I don’t know how much money Blake is gonna bet here, but I just have a feeling something’s gonna be bet.
There is no check in this man’s game. – [Stapleton] Goonies never say die and neither does Blake Bohn. – 6100. – [Hanson] Oh my. The sound you can’t hear right now but should is Alec Torelli tap dancing. – [Stapleton] Yeah see that face he’s making right there, that’s a poker player equivalent of doing cartwheels and fist pumping himself into oblivion.
– All in. – [Stapleton] What does Blake Bohn do for a living, and don’t say play poker because I’m the funny guy here. He is tilting harder than a pinball machine on the Titanic. – [Hanson] Blake has realized that although it wasn’t for trying, he is gonna have to fold, obvious. Everyone knows that you have nothing. You played it valiantly.
That’s fine, I don’t have a problem with that. Just trying to win hands. – [Stapleton] He’s a real good trier. Good night you princes of Poker. You kings of South Florida. Coming up after the break, it’s two Phils one pot.
– Phil, I have good news and bad news. Which do you want first? (laughter) – No tacos tonight, I just realized. Sometimes I just can’t help myself and I have to go skiing during the day time.
I don’t know its weird. – [Hanson] Welcome back to Poker Night in America. In South Florida. Beaches, palm trees, poker at Seminole Hard Rock with Joe Stapleton and Chris Hansen.
Say hello Joe. – [Stapleton] Gators, malt liquor, trailer parks, they’ve really got it all here. – [Hanson] Phil Hellmuth finally back at the table. Did he grow like six inches while he was gone? – [Stapleton] He does look bigger.
– This hand has just not played well for me today. – 300! – [Bohn] Must be ace-ten. – Ace-ten is a good guess. – Right? It’s strong, right?
– Really good guess, I have not won with ace-ten today. I’ve had it a bunch of times. – Pretty good read. – Pretty good run if you’ve had ace-ten a bunch today.
– Folded a couple pre-flop. – [Hanson] Welcome back to the Blake Bohn car crash. – [Hanson] Today has not been his best of days. – [Stapleton] He was running so good, too. And it all just fell apart.
– [Stapleton] He’s finally folded, good for him. – [Bohn] I’ve even seen him fold a pre-flop once. – [Stapleton] Guarantee Phil Laak calls with any two cards.
Love him! – [Hanson] They just get it all in. – Two boards or one board? – One’s good. – One board.
– You had me beat. – Oh, I do have you beat? – It took me like two seconds to call my whole stack with ace-ten off suit. – Alright, one board. I gotta get lucky boys! (laughing) – Okay wa, wait, Phil I just wanna say this.
Phil I wanna pre-shake hands ’cause I’m leaving if I lose this pot. I wanna pre-shake your hand. I’m gonna pre-shake cause I just wanna in on one more time. (speaking over each other) – [McKeehen] Alright! Alright! There’s some outs there!
– Give him a jack on the river. – No that would be bad. – Oh that could be it, king-jack. – Phil I have good news and bad news, which do you want first?
(laughing) – I had it on the flop but you hit running king-king? – No you win the pot, you win the pot no problem. – What’s the bad news though. – The bad news is now you have to stay and lose it to me in another pot. (laughing) – Phil’s got some tripping chips now.
– Now we’re playin the game at least. – Now we’re back in it. – [Hanson] Now we’re playin’ poker.
Once Phil doubles up. Then we can start playin poker. – Alright, what am I gonna do with this hand?
– I’m up stuck, 2975, y’all saw how much it was. – Am I gonna limp? – Limp, yeah you should limp. I already looked so you should limp. – I feel like I’m supposed to go three, – Keep goin three, I’m gonna make it 6k next time.
I doubled you up just so I have something to get after. – Alright, I’m not even gonna bother with you kids. I’m scared.
– [Hanson] Well Blake Bohn is raising finally with some primo cards. – You know, he’ll prolly still end up folding pre-flop but it’s still fun, right? – So depressing I have to fold this. – Okay, you weren’t invited. You. – I gotta play.
– You don’t have to. – He doesn’t wanna be up stuck as much as he is. – I just lost 2,900. – [Hanson] Now is there anybody else who would like to call the raise because he is getting zero respect. – [Stapleton] That’s cause he has yet to show down a winner.
I am really pulling for him here. But it’s not lookin’ good. – Check.
– Check. – Why is everybody so quiet? – Tryin to hear your heart beat. – It’s beatin’ fast.
Don’t worry. – The two of us that folded are pretty upset. – [Stapleton] That’s a big bet.
Somehow he knows he doesn’t wanna see a diamond. Or an ace or a king or a queen. Or another nine.
– [Hanson] So the 2,075 bet is getting rid of some of the clutter. – [Stapleton] Of course, Alec Torelli absolutely cannot leave this pot. – I’m all in. Pretty pile eh? – [Hanson] Weee!
All the chips are in the middle! – I called so I’m, you want once? – Yep. – Okay let’s go once. – [Stapleton] I think Bohn played this one perfectly. Oh man, Alec Torelli is so good.
Makes the flush twice. – Yeah I just, pots too big to fold. – Understand. For sure, for sure, thank you. – Yep, good game.
Unlucky. – Take care. – Alright, appreciate it. – [Stapleton] I mean he has like jack-ten of diamonds a lot too though on the flop.
– My hands are great. I’m pretty happy to get it in against. – Over pair to me, my hearts racing. He gave the speech as if he had the over pair. – [Torelli] Yeah sometimes he does. It’s hard to have an over pair though.
– There’s a rule you’re not allowed to have that much money. You have to distribute it evenly around the table. – Yeah you have to pay the blinds for at least one round. I’ve had plenty a days where it’s the opposite. Nobody paid me blinds.
– [Hanson] Phil Laak raises to 400 with jack three. It’s not a premium hand so you’re hoping to get Laaky? – [Stapleton] I don’t think he’s hopin to get lucky at all. I think that he’s plannin on barrelin this all the live long day and bluffin off these two ladies. Or that!
– [Hanson] Come on! – [Statpleton] Just what kinda HUD is inside that ski mask? – [Hanson] Wasn’t it just about eight minutes ago, he got a letter?
That was delivered to him by somebody? – [Stapleton] Raise the jack-three. – [Hanson] I’m sorry but I don’t buy any a this. – So now the great, now that that’s run out, I mean obviously the diamond straight. – [Hanson] Luckily for Daniels and Taylor-Brady neither one of them are catching anything. – [Stapleton] Phil’s not gonna let this check around a second time.
Time to start buildin’ a pot! Just the way his alien overlords built those pyramids thousands a years ago. – [Hanson] Exactly! And put all those rocks in that formation.
– He was bluffin so, I was gonna raise him actually. – On the flop I’m like, really really happy with my hand. He might have like eight seven a diamonds and he’s just drawing really something. (speaking over each other) – [Stapleton] Abbey Daniels could station here.
Sixes are gonna be the best hand a fair amount a the time. – [Hanson] Oh, Daniels folds over to E-Tay. She’s just pops it up.
– [Stapleton] Uh, the important thing is that if you’re gonna wait a long time to play a hand make sure you bet into the near nuts when you’re drawing dead. Good fold by the way Abbey Daniels. Way to get outta the way. (speaking over each other) – I almost called the river but, cause I know you folded a four but I just knew he didn’t have me beat so I showed. I should never raised the river though.
– I thought there was like a two percent chance that he had kings. – [Stapleton] Uh oh. Laak wastes no time making the call. Showing the jack tre. I mean the good news is at least she didn’t get sucked down on.
I mean a pair a deuces had her beat so. – [Hanson] Absolutely nothing for E-Tay but firing at that river. And now Phil Laak is the hottest player at the table. When we come back we’ll find out the winners and losers for tonight here at Hard Rock. – [Stapleton] Oh I can’t wait!
– [Voiceover] Closed captioning is brought to you as a public service by Poker Night in America. – Welcome back to Poker Night in America. Alright, here’s what you’ve been waiting for. The winners and losers. As we wrap up day number two, Alec Torelli, Phil Laak are two big winners. Both of them over 20 thousand dollars.
And as for the losing side of it. Blake Bohn, ay ay ay ay. – Blake Bohn, more like Blake gone. Comin up next week, it’s more Phil Laak, only this time he’s brought his GF Jennifer Tilly. – Plus Matt Blanch, David Baker and Jennifer Harmon. Not a bad line up.
We’ve got more Poker Night in America online at pokernight.com or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Twitch for up to the date information, full episodes and un-edited live streams. For Joe Stapleton, I’m Chris Hanson, see ya next time on Poker Night in America.
– That was one of Phil’s cards.
– Phil has no idea that the ten of spades flipped over by the way. – Phil is drunk.