Rheumatic diseases are basically inflammatory and diseases that are autoimmune in essence. This could mean that the system of your immune inaccurately attacks the tissues that are healthy.
There are some parts of the body which could get affected by rheumatic diseases. These include joints, ligaments, muscles and bones.
The symptoms of rheumatic diseases that are quite common are as follows.
- Aches usually in your joints
- Swelling usually in and all the sides of the joints
- Swelling in various parts of the body
- Tiredness and exhaustion
- Feeling of uneasiness and unhappiness
- Loss of weight
Every kind of rheumatic disease can have an impact on various body parts and have distinct symptoms.
What are the dangerous aspects of rheumatic diseases?
Genes play a very essential role in most of the rheumatic diseases. In few situations, particular genes have been recognized that are related with any particular kind of condition. In few other situations, if you have a family background with any particular kind of condition then the dangers are high.
Some other factors can also contribute in increasing the dangers of you having rheumatic disease that are.
- Age: In some situations, for instance if we talk about RA then we can say that the dangers increase with the increase in age.
- Infection: If you have any kind of infection then there are chances that the dangers of you having rheumatic diseases increase.
- Basic conditions: Having blood pressure of high level, diabetes, fatness, diseases related to kidney also increase the dangers of a person having rheumatic disease.
What are the kinds of rheumatic diseases?
Lupus: Lupus is an incurable disease and a disease that is autoimmune. This kind of disease is a reason of inflammation in your entire body. Lupus can also be a cause of pain, damage to joints, organs, etc.
Gout: The reason gout occurs is because of the development of uric acid in a person’s body. People having this kind of disease have pain, swelling, etc. in their joints.
Rheumatoid arthritis: This kind of disease is autoimmune. RA can have impact on eyes, hearts, skin, etc. It can also have an impact on blood and can be a cause of anemia.
If you have any kind of rheumatic diseases then make sure to find best rheumatology clinic Dubai so you can get good treatment and you get well soon quickly. Get treatment of diabetes with the assistance of an endocrinologist in Dubai.